Chicago has a thriving and vibrant business community. In the area of high end marketing there are a few individuals that stand out above the rest. Following are profiles of some of these marketing leaders.
Jeanine M. Gaffe is a Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Insink Erator. She is recognized as an expert at repositioning and rebranding in order to take a company to even greater success. She also has a knack for enhancing enterprise value in the area of sales and stock price. Some of her specialties include:
* Using ground up brand strategy to revitalize a business.
* Using the ensemble approach to foster maximum leadership.
* Using digital offerings to modernize marketing methods.
* Being able to build bench strength by developing leading multicultural talent.
Andrew Miller has been employed by AON since 2010. His current position is Vice President of Global Corporate Marketing. One of his main duties includes managing teams in the U.S, UK, and Singapore with a focus in brand strategy, in-house agency operation, and cross business collaboration designed to promote growth and efficiency.
Majeed Ekbal is a senior marketing executive with a specialty in marketing and advertising. He is currently working independently. Ekbal is a marketing and new business development executive with 15 years of experience. He can be equally adept at global marketing campaigns and spearheading new business operations.
Ekbal has demonstrated an ability to work well with direct and digital marketing, branding, partnership development, and budget management. He also has the ability to generate revenue, and put together successful marketing strategies. He has been able to assemble and manage large and diverse teams.
Suzanne Nartin is a CMO and marketing VP. She currently works for Business Marketing Association Chicago. The Business Marketing Association Chicago offers B2B marketing professionals a path to success by using innovative thinking. This has been a staple of Martin’s marketing career. Her specialties include:
* Transforming businesses in order for them to reach their highest performance level.
* Designing brand strategy for maximum value.
* Combining account sales and account management to create positive results.
* For Business Business Marketing Association Chicago she implemented a digital marketing management certification course by partnering with Loyola University.