Category Archives: Secrets Knowledge

Kabbalah Center Reaches Americans From All Walks of Life

Published / by wincare / Leave a Comment

Kabbalah is a form of Jewish mysticism that has continued to entrance many people including Hollywood stars who are not even Jewish such as Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears to name a few that have expressed infatuation certain art. The question is why would anyone who is not Jewish be entranced by such an old, ancient historical background let alone practice it routinely. Many Hollywood stars sight it as a way to simply deal with their lives. It creates fulfillment to learn something new, it allows them to relax, and it’s almost like a form of meditation to them. Others claim that the Kabbalah lead them to do everything they can to make the world a better place

The Kabbalah Center is a non profit organization that has its roots in Los Angeles, California and provides classes online in the Zohar and the Kabbalistic teachings. There are also physical classes that people can attend as well as a multi-ethnic staff that is internationally based to teach all of the classes. The Kabbalistic community movement growing worldwide and resembles other religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism as well as it’s ancient Jewish teachings. It’s important to know that the Kabbalah center itself does not promote any alternative religion in and of itself.

The Kabbalah teaches both passages from the Bible and the Torah. God is present as the Light in the human’s life and the idea of God himself is actually beyond the comprehension. The five senses are providing an access to a mere 1% of reality and the byproduct is that the other 99% reality that cannot be accessed by the senses otherwise. Another aspect of the Kabbalah is the Klippot which puts the concept of the metaphysical-spiritual.

To know more visit @: www.eventbrite.com/o/the-kabbalah-centre-5939226587